Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

So it's not often that I would post about my own birthday. But on Sunday, my sweet husband and daughter baked me a cake and made me homemade frosting--buttercream of course--and colored it pink of course (Ella's favorite color)! I confirmed with David that indeed it was his first time ever to frost a cake! It was a great day--and Ella said I turned 2 1/2 so we'll just go with that....:-)
Making Mama's birthday card. I guess clothing hampers her creativity?
Birthday kiss for Mama!
Making the buttercream

Ella's favorite part--"tasting"




Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

Buttercream frosting....my favorite! Happy Birthday Heather. Ella will undoubtedly grow up to be a chef. But, you should probably encourage her to keep her clothes on in the kitchen. Too cute! :-)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! I know how much Ella loves her buttercream frosting, and you too. It looks wonderful--great job David and Ella.

Her hair is getting so long. It's grown a lot since the wedding.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home