Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Spring!

So yes I have another excuse for not posting......and no it's not because we're outdoors playing in spring weather, though it is 40 degrees right now. We've all been sick! First Ella, then me, then David. Isn't it great how viruses spread no matter how careful you are? Ella was actually the worst ever in her life so far. First she developed the Croup--which I thought was some ancient illness nobody got anymore. Ignorance. Anyhow, that was quite scary with her breathing so difficult at times, and then the decision to give her the medication ( a steroid)--followed by the attempt to give her the medication--which resulted in alot of vomit clean-up and late night trips to the laundry room for David. You've GOT to love a sick 2-year old. Then she just didn't seem to be improving much so we returned to the Dr. where they discovered both of her ears were fluid filled and infected. So a short-course of strong antibiotics (remember the medicine taking problem) has her well on her way to recovery. I'm feeling much better, and David is right in the midst of it. Health is on its way though, I can tell. But then again, we will be on the 81 tomorrow headed to french class as Ella calls it, so who knows what we might contract next!

Other than that, all is well and yesterday we enjoyed a great day of 60 degree weather with a visit to the playground. Ella has a new pair of shoes and refuses to take them off. I saw my chiropractor last week and am feeling much better after a few days of intense soreness. David is busy at work while feeling terrible. But, hey-spring is in the air!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ella,
I got to see your blog.It was great. Hope to talk to soon!
Love,
Hannah

6:17 PM  
Blogger HTE said...

Hi Hannah,
Thank you for leaving me a comment! I LOVE comments!
Love
Ella

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home