Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I want Nana!

We all enjoyed a great visit from Nana for about 5 days including Mother's Day. Ella picked out some great pink bling for Nana's gift :-) . We surprised Nana (with the North Carolina roots) with a visit to our favorite BBQ place Smoque for Mother's Day dinner. She thought we couldn't have made a better choice! Read about it here if you haven't been yet. If we had a car we would be there alot more often. Ever since Nana left we've heard alot of whiny "I want Nana". Here are some photos of our fun times together with Nana. Click on the slideshow for set May 2007.
Coming next: Flower girl debut

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ella and Heather,

These pictures are just a sweet reminder of the very special time I had during my visit. We had icecream, went to the zoo, rode the merry go round, had a picnic lunch, played at the "special" playground and made so many other precious memories. But I have to admit I could have done without the "bicycle" exercise picture! Love Nana

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ella,Uncle David,and Auntie Heather, I loved getting to see you,mama,and papa. I had lots of fun with you guys and hope to see and talk to all soon! Love you all! Love,Mikayla

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home