Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

Here are some pictures to catch you up for August through yesterday. Enjoy!


Hi There!

Nicholas has a personal entertainer--Ella

4 months old

Guess who's teething

Nice rolls

Trying out my future bed

I'm bustin' out of my bassinet!

Crown Fountain at Millennium Park


How cute am I?

They are so sweet when sleeping

Ella Jumping with Kaitlynn

What are they doing Mama?

Papa time!


At the beach--with some fresh wounds

before the storm

after the storm

Block Party


We love our diverse neighborhood




Shy firegirl

We love our face painter!


Reading books

Sashay across the living room

more from the personal entertainer

did we mention Nicholas is teething?

encore

Say Frommage!


Sweet baby boy Nicholas


What is this? Cereal? For me?


Yes! It's for you!



Ballerina Baker

Bye Bye!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home