Monday, July 21, 2008

3 months

Can you believe it's been 3 months? I can't. Nicholas is growing up so fast. David and I were discussing how it's so different with him. When Ella was a baby we were so excited as she grew and reached new developmental milestones. With Nicholas, we want to stop the clock because we know how quickly he will turn 3 years before we blink an eye. Here is the best 3 month photo shoot I could do on that particular day. And no I did not change his clothes for the picture (or choose them for that) he just goes through many outfits per day with his messy pukin' and poopin' as we call it!
Bashful baby blues (from Papa of course)
His favorite playtime on his gym

Look how long I am!
DD (Dimple and Double chin)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

He is SO adorable! I love the double vision post too. :)

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home