Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Goals

I am setting some goals for myself and thought I should blog them for some accountability. Here they are in no particular order, some short-term, some long-term and some continual:

1. Write and mail thank you notes for Nicholas' gifts received before he turns 3 months old.
2. Create and mail out a birth announcement for my son before he turns 3 months old. (I think Ella was closer to 2 months when hers finally went in the mail)
3. Spend more quality time with my husband, not the typical business meeting we often seem to need each night , or each morning as he's out the door.
4. Get my hair cut
5. Regain my pre-C-section #2 stomach muscles.
6. Play my flute without anyone crying.
7. Make travel plans for the rest of 2008. (We finally booked travel for our July trip to St. Louis tonight!)
8. Sell our condo
9. Be more patient with my 3 1/2 year old daughter, remembering she is NOT 5 years old even though she looks it and talks it most of the time.
10. Enjoy the outdoors NOW before the Chicago winter returns and I'm trapped inside again.
11. Own a car again someday
12. Stop eating so many Ann Sather cinnamon rolls
13. Savor every moment with my precious son who will be 3 1/2 himself before I know it
14. Sleep when I have the chance instead of blogging (like now). This will help with #9 and #13 for sure.
15. Too many more to list for now.........

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home