Sunday, May 25, 2008

As promised

Here are some new pictures to make you want to come and visit us....

Nicholas 5 weeks, Gabriella 3 1/2 years:

Imitating Mama

Papa for my pillow


Love the dimple and the thigh rolls!

Nicholas 6 weeks, Gabriella 3 1/2 years:



Nikky's new toy that big sister Ella loves

Look at my fat tummy in the bathtub!

Hangin' with Papa

My little tea lover

"Lady Godova"
As opposed to "Lady Godiva"... Ella created
this alternate similar name for when she
rides her horse WITH clothes on. We call her
Lady Godiva because she LOVES to ride
her horse naked at night when she's getting
ready for bed. So this
photo qualifies as
Godova, not Godiva since
she has
her panties on.......my crazy girl!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Love the dimple!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Marion said...

Oh, my goodness. I can't believe how much he has changed!! He is really getting his own look. Glad you finally found shoes!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home