Tuesday, May 06, 2008

3 meal day

Yesterday was a 3-meal day. Yes, that's right. I successfully cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner. And we're not talking my favorite Trader Joe's toaster waffles or heating up leftovers that friends have brought to us....I made oatmeal (stovetop--no instant around here) for breakfast, grilled cheese with Tillamook cheddar and goat cheese on sourdough bread for lunch, and delicious turkey burgers for dinner. Glamorous? Well, no. However, it fed Ella and I three times, but my midwestern husband opted out of my Californian turkey burgers for dinner and had a leftover pork chop instead.

In my book (my new book with a 3 1/2 year old and now 4 week old) that's a successful day!
Don't you want to congratulate me?

And if you haven't noticed, check out the sidebar for my latest blog feature "Quote of the Week". I could probably do quotes of the day around here, but we all know I would never blog on a daily basis.


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I am extremely impressed! No way will I do that. :)

11:06 PM  
Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

Happy Mother's day....and, yes, you have always impressed us! After all, you did marry David! And, don't give up on the idea of blogging daily. I think you have a lot to share with the rest of the world. Think of it as letting your little light shine! Keep the pictures coming.

Love from St. Louis,

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home