Monday, November 19, 2007

She's gonna blow

So I really have no time to be blogging right now, but am desperate for some help. Please--help me! How can I teach my 3-year old to blow her nose? We've conquered the stubborn attitude and she's actually trying to do it, but is not successful. Each time it takes her a minute to remember to blow out instead of sniff it up--but even once she's blowing out, she won't blow hard enough to get the snot out! It's literally about to make us crazy as she is sick with a cold, feverish, whiny and can't breathe through her nose. The sucker does not work--this is stuff that's up in there and must be blown out.

We've tried every trick like the birthday candle, blowing the tissue's around, etc. The problem is not getting her to blow out--it's getting her to blow hard enough to get the snot out!

Help! Help! Help!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

I am so sorry that I have NO advice! I have nose issues with both of mine. Sorry. Good luck.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Blake said...

Hey Heather,
I obviously have no response to this dilemma seeing how I have never had to teach anyone to blow their nose. Karla already had that down when we got married! :)
It was so wonderful to talk to you all (I still will never say ya'll) last week. We are going to miss you guys very much this week but Karla and I are definitely wanting to come up to Chicago sometime. We are praying for you are your children, both born and unborn!
Love you,
Blake

9:10 AM  
Blogger Blake said...

P.S.
Tell David we are longing for a post on the blog...Nay, we are craving it!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nana has no futher suggestions. All have been exhausted!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home