Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Excuses

I have a great excuse for not blogging in awhile. I've been quite ill due to our new baby on the way. Just the normal nausea, dizziness, dry heaves and metallic taste in my mouth. Plus it's hard to blog when you're keeping such a big secret. So the secret is now out and Ella has told everyone about the baby in my tummy. We brought her to the ultrasound last week and that's when we told her. So she was able to see the baby jumping around, and see the heart beating too. She's thrilled! First week of April I will most likely have a repeat c-section. My Dr.'s don't do VBAC's anymore, and after a lot of research I'm leaning toward staying with them and having the repeat c-section. Any thoughts or info you want to share on VBAC's would be great. Wish me a quick end to this sickness. Though David has been wonderful, cooking and cleaning and Ella brings me crackers--and shares them with me.

Much more to blog about--another day. Notice the new tickers for Ella, new baby and also a blog hit counter to help me realize people really do read the blog even though I don't get alot of comments.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

So excited about a new baby Earnhart!! You should have seen Lexi's face when I told her. Her mouth just dropped open. She wanted to know if you were having it today. I told her not until way after Christmas and around Easter. Then yesterday out of the blue she asked what you new baby's name was going to be????????? What should I tell her??????

7:28 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Heather! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you all! How exciting. Wow, Lakeview really does love doing things together. You all have a lot of new babies coming. Are you going to find out what you are having? Ahhh. Ella is going to be a big sister. How fun.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

Jeff and Marion told me the other day about your exciting news! We are so happy for you and David. It will make you realize how fast 9 months goes by. We will say a prayer for the new little Earnhart! God bless,

10:34 PM  
Blogger Ron and Deb in AZ said...

Heather, David and Ella-
Congratulations on your growing family. We are so happy for you, as you are some of the finest parents we know.
Continued prayers for a smooth pregancy and delivery.
Love- Ron and Deb
in beautiful AZ.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Bradford L. Stevens said...

OK...time for an update!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Ok Heather. You are slacking off on the updates now! :) I stole your counter idea for my blog. Thanks.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So great to hear from you! I always look forward to the news and new pictures! Wow!! Another Earnhart baby to love! Congrats! Hope all goes well--for ALL of you! Love ya, Cindy & Randy

7:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OOPS I didn't read MOM, sorry! C

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home