Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Potty Talk

The imagination of my daughter is quite vivid and never ceases to amaze me. My favorite most recent "story" she has created has to do with potty time. So I apologize for all the potty talk in advance. Picture: Ella sitting on the toilet pooping. "Ella, are you done yet?" "No! My poop is at the airport." "O.k., well tell him to hurry up!" Ella: "Well he's actually still on the plane right now." A few minutes pass... "Mama, my poop is coming home!" "He just got off the airplane and is going through security." Another few minutes pass... "Ella, did your poop come home?" "No, he went through security but now he's waiting for his luggage. His suitcase." Another few minutes...."Mama, my poop is here! He came home and just plopped!"

I guess this is what happens when a 2 1/2 year old has frequent flyer numbers....

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Oh my word Heather that is SOOO funny!! I am still laughing!

Have you all made STL plans yet? We are free every weekend. I don't know when football games start, but I am assuming not till the end of Aug or first of Sept. We want to get up there and see everyone too. Susie's pool is calling. Let us know what works.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Oh my gosh. That is hilarious! That little girl is something else.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my Ella! Marion

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy and I had the same conversation almost verbatim everyday when we used to live together.

-Matt

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! She really does an amazing imagination. Mikayla and I were laughing out of our chairs.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home