Monday, November 05, 2007

Planting Monkeys

If you recall, Ella got to plant flowers with my Dad in California last week. Tuesday night, when I was at rehearsal, David said Ella was talking about planting flowers with Pa. David said, "What kind of flowers did you plant?" Ella promptly replied, "chimpanzees!" Of course, what she meant is pansy's.
David's been asking me repeatedly to put this on the blog. I kept reminding him that he had permission to post on our blog whenever he wanted, but that he would actually have to register with blogger first......I gave up.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ella,

The lovely chimpanzees (pansys) that you and Pa planted are growing and growing. I watered them Saturday and their little elfin faces reminded me of you!

Love,
Nana

6:57 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Very funny!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ella,

I loved how you calll pansy's chimpanzees! you're so cute and I miss you lots! Be good for Mama and Papa and stay out of trouble!

Love,
Mikayla

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home