Sunday, October 04, 2009

Discerning Taste, all around

So you might have heard that the Obama's just celebrated their 17th wedding anniversary. David and I just celebrated our 8th a few days prior to them. And recently we discovered a bit of interesting news. President Obama and his lovely wife Michelle have equally discerning taste as David and I do. You might ask, how do we know? Well, they too, chose the grandeur of the South Shore Cultural Center to host their wedding reception! Yes, I realize it was 9 years before ours (almost to the day), but still I find it to be a fun bit of trivia.

So those of you that celebrated our wedding with us can now say you experienced an evening that would later turn out to be, well, Presidential.

Now I know why I can always feel the love between our President and First Lady when I see them together.

Happy Anniversary, all around!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Karla said...

We heard all about Ella's party, and we can't wait to see pictures!! We wish we could have been there!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home