Sunday, November 30, 2008

Autumn in Chicago

As I hear the wind and snow blowing outside I thought I'd better get this posted...

On David's couple of days between his old and new job we spent some time as a family. This was taken by North Pond in Lincoln Park next to the Nature Museum.

Ever since all the Pump it Up party rage, Ella can't get enough of the inflatables.
That's her pink arm by the window David is headed toward.


Painting and decorating her pumpkin at the Pumpkin patch.
Ella picked the biggest/tallest horse to ride. She screamed when I put her on but then loved it.

Petting a cute calf.
Posed on the hay bales together. We were just hoping she didn't drop him.

Messy boy eating some peas.



Ella wanted us to be the Bernstain Bears family for Halloween.
Thank goodness for the store Unique Thrift where I was able to find the clothes for our costumes!

Sister Bear
Trick-or-treating Chicago style.
and at the Patisserie of course.
and then with friends in Lincoln Park.
and this is from our Free to Breathe walk day. Nicholas was not very happy to be wearing a huge shirt! Thank you to all who donated and it's not too late!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Karla said...

Heather, I love your Halloween costumes! Tell Ella that we think that was such a great idea! We hope to get to see you all over Christmas break!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

I LOVE the fact that you were the B. Bears for Halloween!! I actually told my sister Alissa on Halloween night they should be that next year!!
Lexi and I read one of the B. Bear books every single night.
Cute pix.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

So adorable! I love the two pics of your family and the Bears. Great!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home