Friday, December 08, 2006

Blogger problem confessional

O.k. so I guess all the lousy things I said about blogger (and to David blaming him for making our computer more secure and losing our blog again) in the past when I lost my blog this summer, and on a comment to the angel-butterfly-princess post have to be retracted. Apparently I had created, unbeknownst to myself, two different accounts on blogger. The blog is only attached to one account, so whenever I remember my username without the blog and log-in with it, voila--no blog. But here I am posting again under my other account with super ease.

I would feel terrible about the help messages I've sent to blogger, but can't bring myself to do it since I found my blog again by clicking on help, yet again, and discovering the #1 topic under Most frequent problems, NOW is exactly my problem. This of course, after numerous replies from them telling me that blogger is too busy with beta and most likely would never get around to helping me find my blog.

O.k. so now you know why there have been no new posts since Halloween. My confession and confusion is over for good hopefully.

I will post Thanksgiving pics later today from our trip to Scottsdale. We're freezing in Chicago. For real. It's "long poofy coat weather" as we call it--negative wind chills, and single digit readings. They say that 40 degrees will be here soon. Ella looks like a snow bunny and still begs to "bundle up and go to the playground". Even if we could go, I can't imagine how she would play since she's so layered and bundled she can hardly walk! I'm pretty sure she wouldn't fit in the swing.
"Mama, I fell down and the snow is all over me" Snowbunny Ella
Also, quick update on Raney. She is continuing her Tarceva, has completed radiation, and will have a scan on Wed. Dec. 12th to evaluate the tumors. This will let us know if the treatment has worked. Our hope is that the growth not only stopped, but that the tumors have begun to shrink.
Raney and Conor Chris and Jaren
Take care all. I'll post more Pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home